Donate Items to KID
- Infant items: diapers, wipes, baby essentials, clothing, bouncers, swings, strollers, high chairs, etc.
- New and like new child and adult clothing
- Non-perishable food items
- Gift cards: Publix, Walmart, Target, Amazon, Visa/Amex, Home Depot, Lowes
- Toys and books
- School and office supplies
- Household items: cleaning supplies, small appliances, linens, home decor, etc.
- Hurricane preparedness supplies: water, batteries, flashlights, first aid kits, etc.
How to Donate:
Donated items can be dropped off Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm at the KID Main Campus in Fort Lauderdale.
Kids In Distress, Building H
819 NE 26th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
Tax receipts are provided.
For more information on donating items to KID, please contact the Operations Department at (954) 390-7654, x1338 or email@example.com